About Jonathan Daniels (Left):
Jonathan Daniels is an author, speaker, entrepreneur and advisor. He has been growing and helping develop customer-focused large and small businesses for over a decade now. His clients have included Nissan, National Grid, Lloyds Banking Group, ING, Sodexo and Visable, to name but a few. Jonathan is a frequent writer, podcaster and speaker on all things related to business transformation and customer experience. And is passionate about making a positive impact on society. He published The Customer Experience Playbook in 2020.
About Frederic De Vrieze (Right):
He is a member of the Board. Frederic has more than 15 years of “customer experience” under his belt in sales and management roles. His proven track record and passion for customers is a perfect combination for our organization. Frederic supports us on our strategy and positioning in the Belgian market.
The mission of CX-Brussels is to support professionals in the Customer Experience domain. Providing them with a platform to exchange experiences and network, broaden their professional knowledge, and advance their careers.
We bring people together to discuss “customer experience”, share new insights and best practices, and create great experiences doing so.
- Organizing continuous education via events, training sessions, meetings, workshops, round tables, etc.
- Representing its members in all authorities insofar as this benefits its members.
- Collaborating with entities pursuing one or more of these goals.
- Being involved, directly or indirectly, in activities that benefit the association.
- Publishing publications.
What sets us apart?
- We understand the importance of customer experience, and hence we put our full focus on CX.
- We want to share insights across all aspects of the customer journey
- We have an active community of members who support the organisation
- Our events cater to all CX stakeholders: C-level, higher management, industry professionals, and beginners
- An international network – bringing in experts from around the world
- A real office in Brussels